Located at 100 Hammond Street in Waltham, MA 02451
James E. Regan moved to this current location, a 1920's historical train station, in the late 60's. Originally the office was the Waltham Highlands Train Depot, and the station was on the Boston & Main Line which carried passengers from Fitchburg to Boston. After Jim purchased the abandoned depot he made extensive renovations in order to preserve the original structure of the building. The size of the building has tripled over the years, but you would nnot realize it by looking at it. This is a result of careful planning to preserve the character of the building which is now capable of accomodation our growing business. Inside the office, clients and historians can enjoy a piece of Waltham's history through the display of a large mural of the depot and an exhibit of black and white photographs dating back to the 1800's.
Jim is also a real estate agent which complements the auctioneering aspect of the business. He served on the Waltham City Council for over 32 years and was the longest standing council member. Along with Jim's community involvement his passion for Waltham's history extends into his collection of Waltham postcards, which is the largest on record. Every June our office hosts an open house and invites the community to come and view the collection.
100 Hammond Street
Phone:1(781) 894-1900 ext. 107